Our Weed Control Fabric (aka Terram 1000 / Geo textile Membrane) is great if you want to avoid weeds sprouting below your new artificial grass. Our Geo textile membrane is robust and durable, helping to prevent the intermixing of solid particles between the layers of soil, yet still permits water to permeate
Geotextile Non-woven Weed Membrane – 4.5m Width
£1.25 excl VAT per sq m
Geo textile membrane benefits
- Geo membrane makes it easier to spread granular material over soft areas.
- Prevent weeds sprouting below your artificial grass
- Minimises the need for excavation and replacement of the original ground.
- Geo membrane reduces the loss of granular material into the sub grade.
- Allows work to continue during bad weather.
- Allows more open gradings to be used for sub-base materials.
- Our Geo membrane allows initial fill layers to be placed over particularly soft ground without construction vehicles becoming stuck.